Stuffed Mushrooms with Dip By Akshatha Kamath
Stuffed Mushrooms with Dip
An easy nutritious food even every child would love to eat.Read More
- 1/2 bowl of chopped garlics
- 1 bowl of chopped spinach
- 1 spoon of pepper powder
- 1 spoon of nutmeg powder
- 2-3 spoons of butter
- 1-2 spoons of maida
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 20-25 mushrooms
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- Oil for deepfry
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of curd
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add the chopped garlics and saute till golden brown.
- Add the chopped spinach leaves.
- Add pepper powder and nutmeg powder and salt to taste.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes and keep the mixture aside.
- Take the same pan, add butter, maida, and cheese.
- After mixing them properly, when the cheese melts, add this mixture to the previous one and mix them properly. So the stuffing is ready.
- Now take mushrooms, remove the stem and fill the mixture in each mushrooms in the place of the stem.
- Take two mushrooms and keep them together so that the stuffing face each other and prick two toothpicks to keep the mushrooms together.
- Add water to maida to get a paste like structure.
- Cover the stuffed mushrooms with maida.
- Dip those mushrooms in maida paste and roll over the bread crumbs.
- In a pan, heat oil, later deep-fry the breadcrumbs rolled mushrooms.
- FOR THE DIP:.
- Take small amount stuffing which has been used for mushrooms. Add curd to that and mix well.
- Add pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Now you can serve the hot stuffed mushrooms with its dip.