Stuffed Mango Pickle By Kanchana Valli
Stuffed Mango Pickle
Traditional and tasty pickle with a little innovationRead More
- 1 tablespoon of fried fenugreek powder
- 1/2 cup mustard powder
- 1/2 cup chilli powder
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 cup gingelly oil
- 5 medium sized mangoes (raw)
- Cut the mangoes partially, and carefully remove the seed.
- Mix salt, chilli powder, mustard powder, fenugreek powder and gingelly oil into a paste.
- Stuff this paste into the partially cut mangoes .
- Drizzle gingelly oil and stir for 3 days.
- Dry it in the sun for a few hours and the pickle is ready to serve.