Stuffed Mango Kulfi By Sonam Thakur
Stuffed Mango Kulfi
very easy & 2 in 1 flavourRead More
- Alphonso Mango 2 No
- Milk 4 cup
- Condensed milk half tin
- Sugar 70 gm ( optional)
- Saffron strands few
- Pistachios 3/4 Nos (Chopped)
- In a sauce pan boil the milk and reduce it till the milk thickens.
- Add condensed milk to the reduce milk.
- Add Saffron and once milk thicken turn off the heat and the milk cool down.
- For the Mango cut of the crown and place the mango on a glass which it cam stand.
- Scoop of the seed from the mango and fill the kulfi mixture into the mango.
- Cover the mango with the crown and freeze till 4/5 hours.
- When the kulfi sets peel the mango skin and slice them circle and serve with Pistachios.
- You can make this Kulfi with Apple, kiwi & pineapple ..