Stuffed Leg Of Lamb With Balsamic Fig Basil Sauce
Craving some baked lamb for supper but unsure how to go about it? Watch this recipe and make the perfect Stuffed Leg of Lamb with Balsamic-Fig-Basil Sauce for your next supper.Read More
- For stuffed leg of lamb
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 5-6 chopped garlic pods
- 10-12 mint spring
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- crushed black pepper
- 5-6 thyme spring
- 2 tbsp almonds flakes
- 60 ml dark rum
- 1 leg of lamb
- 1 tbsp butter
- 200 ml water
- In a bowl add olive oil, chopped garlic, mint leaves and prunes.
- Add roasted jeera powder, crushed black pepper, thyme, salt and almond flakes.
- Add dark rum, olive oil and stir it.
- Stuff the leg of lamb with masala and seal it with a toothpick.
- Smear the leftover marination on it.
- On a griller add olive oil, butter, meat and let it grill.
- Transfer the meat on a tray.
- Add thyme stocks, rosemary sprigs, water and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 40 minutes.
- In a heated pan add butter, balsamic vinegar, crushed black pepper, salt, honey.
- Add basil leaves and figs.
- Cut the meat slices.
- To garnish add sauce and Stuffed leg of lamb with balsamic fig basil sauce is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.