Stuffed Coins By Trupti Krishna Nigalye
Stuffed coin is an evening time snacks which is crunchy, delicious and mouth watering recipe served with ketchup and cheese dip.Read More
- Slice bread -4 piece
- Boiled corns- 1 cup
- Grated cheese- 4cubes
- Grated paneer 50 gram
- Chopped green chilli -1
- Chilli flakes- 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander -2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Breadcrumbs-4 tablespoon
- All purpose flour (maida)- 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 5tablespoon
- Water -200 ml
- To start with take a large bowl and mix boiled corns, grated paneer ,cheese ,finely chopped coriander, green chilli, chilly flakes, salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- Now take your bread slice and cut it into round shape with the help of sharp bowl.
- Put the stuffings on 1 cut slice and then place another slice on it and then press gently.
- Now take another bowl and mix all purpose flour, salt and water to make it a semi thick paste.
- Take your breads and then dip it into that paste and apply it evenly on all the sides and then roll it into the bread crumbs.
- Now heat the pan and add 3 tablespoon of all into it. Once the oil is heated place the the coated coins into it and shallow fry from both the sides till golden brown. Remove from the pan once it is goldenfry and cut it into two pieces.
- Your stuffed, crunchy and delicious gold coins are ready to serve with ketchup and cheese dip.