Stuffed Chicken Jalapenos By Shipra Khanna
Stuffed Chicken Jalapenos
Are you looking for a Mexican appetizer? These Stuffed Chicken Jalapenos cooked with perfection is all you need to make your dinner table look enticing. The burst of flavours you experience after you take a bite will make you ask for more.Read More
- 3 - 4 jalapenos
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 150 grams boiled & shredded chicken
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- For garnish: Cayenne pepper powder
- Cut the jalapeno into half. Scoop out the seeds. Grease a baking tray with oil, add red bell pepper and roast it in the preheated oven at 200'C for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped onion, salt and saute. Add black pepper, boiled & shredded chicken, garlic powder, onion powder and mix well.
- Add red chilli powder mix it and add it in a bowl. Stuff the mixture in the jalapenos.
- Heat a grilling pan, add oil and grill the jalapenos in it.
- Discard the skin of roasted bell pepper. Deseed it and cut it into thin strips. Add the pepper over the jalapenos.
- Garnish with cayenne pepper powder and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.