Stuffed Bhaturu With Apple Chutney By Ajay Chopra
Stuffed Bhaturu With Apple Chutney
A fermented bread stuffed with spring onions and spices that is best enjoyed with an apple chutney.Read More
- For bhaturu
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- For stuffing
- 1/2 cup Spring onion greens
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp peach
- 1 tbsp dried pomegranate seeds
- 1-2 fresh red chillies
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 3 tsp mustard oil
- 2 red apples
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon
- To make bhaturu mix dry yeast, sugar and water and let yeast rest to get activated pour the yeast in wheat flour and make soft dough and rest the dough for 30 mins.
- to make paste take onion, green onion, garlic, peach dried pomegranate seeds, red chillies, poppy seeds, mustard oil and salt.
- Dust flour surface and take a handful of fermented dough and spread like flatbread, place spoonful of stuffing on flatbread.
- Roll stuffed dough ball into flatbread and cool on a pan and place bhaturu directly on the flames and get a crest outer layer and bhaturu is ready.
- For Apple Chutney peel deseed apples and cut in 1 cm cubes.
- In mustard oil add mustard seeds when crackle add apple cubes and saute and then add sugar and water as needed to cook the apple, add raisin, red chilli powder and salt, add juice of lemon and mix well.
- Serve the Apple Chutney with hot stuffed Bhaturu.
Explore our Popular Stories.