Strawberry Yoghurt Smoothie with Plum and Apple Jam Toast
A fruity breakfast of fresh strawberry smoothie and toast with apple and plum jam.Read More
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 plums
- 8 - 10 strawberries
- 1/4 honey
- 1 cup curd
- 1/2 cup milk
- Peel and chop 1 red apple and 1 green apple.
- In a bowl, add the chopped apples, juice of half lemon, 3 tbsp sugar, 2 sliced plums and mix well.
- Cover it with a cling wrap and microwave it for 10-12 minutes.
- Blend 8-10 strawberries, 1/4 cup honey, 1 cup curd, 1/2 cup milk and ice into a smoothie.
- Blend the apple mixture into a smooth jam.
- In a glass, add some jam and pour the smoothie.
- Garnish it with a strawberry.
- Apply the jam on 2 slices of toasted bread. Serve the smoothie with the toasts.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.