Strawberry Rose Water Cheese Cake By Gautam Mehrishi
Strawberry Rose Water Cheese Cake
From making the biscuit base for the cheesecake to making its icing, Chef Gautam Mehrishi shows you all the steps that go into making this Strawberry Rose Water Cheese Cake.Read More
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ¼ cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp rose water
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- water as required
- In a bowl add crushed biscuits, butter and prepare a dough.
- In the baking tin add the dough and bake it in a pre-heated at 180' C for 10 -12 minutes.
- In a bowl add greek yoghurt, cream cheese, caster sugar and mix it well.
- Add finely chopped strawberries, rose water and mix it well.
- Add the mixture to the base of the cake.
- Add pomegranate juice and refrigerate it for 6 - 8 hours.
- Unmould the cake.
- In a bowl add black pepper powder, icing sugar, water and mix it.
- Apply the mixture on a plate, cut the slices of cake.
- For garnish add chopped strawberry and icing sugar.
- Strawberry Rosewater Cheesecake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.