Strawberry cheesecake By Ruchi Chandalia
Its purely vegetarian ,homemade and full of health and tasteRead More
5 to 6
Preperation time 30 mins and freezing time 7 to 8 hours
- For the cream cheese
- 200gm paneer
- 1/4 cup fresh hung curd
- 2 tbsp cheese spread
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 14 digestive biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup homemade strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp strawberry puree
- Fresh strawberry for garnishing
- Crush the biscuits .
- Add melted butter into crushed biscuits .
- Spread the mixture in a movable tin for making the base for the cheesecake .
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- In a grinder add paneer and hung curd .
- Grind to a smooth paste.
- Add powdered sugar and whisk well.
- Add condensed milk and beat it lightly .
- Add strawberry jam mix it lightly .
- In the end add whipped cream and fold it very gently otherwise it would release butter.
- Pour the mixture on the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate it overnight or for 7 to 8 hours.
- Garnish it with fresh strawberries and strawberry puree .
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on the strawberry .