Chef Rakhee deconstructs the cheese cake into simple steps. Sit back and watch.Read More
- 200 gms crushed digestive biscuits
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 100 gms hung curd
- 60 to 70 gms condensed milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 10 gms gelatine
- 1 tbsp chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp apricot jam diluted with water
- In a bowl, mix 200 gms crushed digestive biscuits and 3 tbsp melted butter. Set the mixture at the base of a cake tin and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes. In a bowl, add 100 gms hung curd, 60-70 gms condensed milk and mix well. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream in the mixture. Bloom 10 gms gelatine with 2 tbsp water in a bowl. Microwave the gelatine and add it to the cream mixture. Fill the mixture in a piping bag and pipe it on the biscuit mixture. Refrigerate the cake tin for 5-6 hours. Unmould the cake and add chopped strawberries. Brush it with apricot jam diluted with water to add a glaze to the cake. Strawberry Cheesecake is ready.
Explore our Popular Stories.