Strawberry and Spinach Salad
A sweet and healthy breakfast recipe, made with spinach and strawberries.Read More
- for dressing ½ cup olive oil
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 3 tbsp chopped onions
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp toasted poppy seeds
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2 lemon juice
- for strawberry and spinach salad ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 large strawberries
- 15-20 spinach leaves
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 bread croutons
- In a blender add oil, mint leaves, chopped onions, sugar, toasted poppy seeds, red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Blend them well and transfer the blended mixture into a bowl.
- For the plating: Heat the pan and create a strip of grated parmesan cheese on it.
- Allow it to heat for few seconds so that it binds together and forms straight strip. Then remove it from the pan and roll it to join both the ends to form a complete circle. Then, place the circular band of parmesan cheese on the plate.
- For the salad: Slice few strawberries.
- In a mixing bowl add spinach leaves, sesame seeds, the dressing mixture and strawberries.
- Toss them well. Fill the circular parmesan band with the salad and garnish it with bread croutons, dressing mixture and sesame seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.