Stifado By Ranveer Brar
Stifado is a Greek stew dish. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Stifado using marinated lamb shanks. The lamb meat is juicy and tender, and the stew is sweet and tangy.Read More
- 4 pieces lamb leg (shanks)
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 pimento
- 9 to10 shallots (peeled)
- 7– 8 cloves garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 bay leaves
- olive oil
- 40 gm halloumi cheese
- For accompaniment
- steamed rice
- In a heated pan, add water, salt as per taste, soaked rice and let it cook.
- In another heated pan, add olive oil, cooked rice.
- Add soaked saffron strands and let it cook.
- In a pan, add water and let it boil.
- Add the mixture of oil and water in the rice.
- Add the pistachios in a foil and add it in the rice to cook.
- In a bowl, add barberries, water and leave it.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, barberries mixture, saffron strands soaked in milk, sugar and mix it.
- Add the soaked almonds and pistachios and mix it well.
- Add the saffron rice and mix it well.
- Garnish with orange peel flowers and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.