Strawberry Mousse By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Do you love strawberries? Then this dessert is for you. Satisfy your taste buds with this fresh, light, and refreshing strawberry mousse. This can be a perfect dessert for your next house party or Sunday brunch.Read More
- For Strawberry Mousse
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 2 tsp gelatine solution
- For Garnish Strawberries
- In a mixing bowl mix fresh cream, finely chopped strawberries, and gelatine solution (powdered gelatine dissolved in boiling water) well.
- Pour strawberry crush at the base of the shot glasses and then pour the fresh cream mixture.
- Add some strawberry crush on top.
- Halve a strawberry vertically and make slits on each half.
- Spread the sections outward making a fan to garnish the strawberry mousse.
Explore our Popular Stories.