Steamed Pork Momos By LF Team
Steamed Pork Momos
Here is a recipe for steamed pork momos that can be your evening snack. Healthy, filling and satisfying, this is what you need to get transported to the hilly terrain of Nepal, Bhutan or Assam.Read More
- For the dough
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- For the stuffing
- 250 gm pork minced
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup grated ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- brown sugar
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt and water. Mix it well and make a soft dough.
- Wrap the bowl with a cling film and allow it to rest for an hour.
- For the stuffing: Grind minced pork, chopped spring onions, grated ginger and chopped garlic in a mixer grinder. Blend it well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the blended mixture and saute it for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and brown sugar over it and saute it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- For the momos: Take small portion from the dough and make small dough balls of it.
- Roll out the small dough balls and stuff the cooked mixture into it. Seal the edges and give it a shape of a momo.
- Grease oil into a steamer plate and place the momos into it. Steam the momos for 8 to 10 minutes.
Explore our Popular Stories.