Steamed Methi Balls By Mamtha Choudhary
Steamed Methi Balls
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 4
I learned this receipe from my mom.Read More
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup grated bottle gourd
- 1/2 cup chopped methi
- 3 medium chopped onions
- 7-8 green chillis
- 1/2 table spoon turmeric
- 1/2 table spoon cumin powder
- 1 table spoon salt
- 1/2 table spoon coriander powder
- 5 table spoon oil
- water as required
- 1/2 table spoon cumin
- Curry leaves
- 1 cup poha
- In a bowl, mix wheat flour,chopped onions,chopped meti leaves,grated bottle gourd, poha, turmeric,green chilli,salt, coriander powder,cumin powder and water as required mix well and make a soft dough.
- Grece your hand and make balls from the dough.
- Steam the balls for 20-30mins on a low flame.
- Let the steamed balls to cool for room temperature .
- Now for seasoning in large pan heat oil .
- add curry leaves and cumin.
- then add steamed methi balls.
- Serve with hot kadi.