Steamed Coconut Pancake By Gautam Mehrishi
Steamed Coconut Pancake
Are you one of those people who can have pancakes for dessert, breakfast and lunch? Then you must try these Steamed Coconut Pancakes served in banana leaves! A recipe which will surely blow your mind away.Read More
- 1 cup rice flour
- hot water as required
- salt to taste
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 banana leaf
- In a bowl and rice flour, warm water, salt and knead it.
- In a heated pan add grated coconut and stir it.
- Add sugar, vanilla sugar and let it caramelise.
- Cut the banana leaf into a half, apply oil for greasing.
- Roll out the dough into small circular shapes.
- Stuff the dough with filling and seal the edges.
- Place the pancake in the banana leaf and seal it using a toothpick.
- Let it cook in the steamer for 4 - 5 minutes.
- For garnish add filling, sugar and Steamed coconut pancakes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.