Steamed Coconut Pancake
Are you one of those people who can have pancakes for dessert, breakfast and lunch? Then you must try these Steamed Coconut Pancakes served in banana leaves! A recipe which will surely blow your mind away.Read More
- 1 cup rice flour
- hot water
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 banana leaf
- In a bowl and rice flour, warm water, salt and knead it.
- In a heated pan add grated coconut and stir it.
- Add sugar, vanilla sugar and let it caramelise.
- Cut the banana leaf into a half, apply oil for greasing.
- Roll out the dough into small circular shapes.
- Stuff the dough with filling and seal the edges.
- Place the pancake in the banana leaf and seal it using a toothpick.
- Let it cook in the steamer for 4 - 5 minutes.
- To garnish add filling, sugar and Steamed coconut pancakes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.