Steamed Chicken With Chilly & Spring Onions By Emanual Chauhan
Steamed Chicken With Chilly & Spring Onions
Are you looking for a healthy non-vegetarian starter? Then this Steamed Chicken With Chilly & Spring Onions recipe is for you. Made with minimum oil, this dish has the goodness of chicken and spring onions.Read More
- boneless chicken breast cut into pieces
- 2 - 3 spring onion greens
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 to 3 bok choy leaves
- 1 tsp corn flour
- crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger juliennes
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 green chillies
- In a mixing bowl, mix the diced boneless chicken pieces, ginger juliennes, and finely chopped spring onion greens. Season with dark soy sauce, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add chopped green chillies, oil, lemon juice, corn flour and mix well.
- In a bamboo steamer, spread some bok choy leaves. Place the chicken mix on the leaves and steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the steamer and garnish with lemon peel.
Explore our Popular Stories.