Steamed Banana Coconut Pudding By Gautam Mehrishi
Steamed Banana Coconut Pudding
Chef Gautam Mehrishi combines banana and coconut and shows you how to bake a Steamed Banana Coconut Pudding. Give your taste buds a sweet and delicious treat with this pudding.Read More
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup grated coconut
- 1 sliced banana
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp milk chocolate
- black pepper powder
- Heat the steamer.
- In a heated pan add coconut milk, grated coconut and mix it well.
- In a bowl add slices of banana and mash it.
- Add sugar, milk and mash it.
- Add refined flour, salt and mix it.
- Add the batter into the moulds and add grated coconut and place the moulds in the steamer to steam for 5 - 7 minutes.
- To the milk add chopped milk chocolate and mix it.
- Unmould the pudding and place it on a plate.
- For garnish add sauce, toasted coconut, coconut milk, black pepper powder, sugar.
- Steamed Banana Coating Pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.