Squash Roly Poly
This finger food combines yellow zucchini and camembert cheese.Read More
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 200 gms dough
- ¼ block cheese
- 2 to 3 stalks fresh coriander leaves
- 2 to 3 parsley leaves
- 1 onion
- ½ camembert cheese
- Knead the dough. Roll the dough and trim edges, slices zucchini.
- Brush olive oil on dough, lay slices in centre. grate cheese over.
- Lay pieces of fresh coriander leaves and parsley leaves.
- Brush olive oil on side.
- Roll dough around and wrap.
- Seal in layers of foil and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut edges of roly poly and remove foil.
- Cut thick pieces, cut onion, skew on satay sticks, Cut camembert cheese into half and skew on satay sticks.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Bake at 160 c for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with micro greens, sprinkle cumin powder and bake camembert cheese.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.