Sprouted Moong Pancakes
Make the first meal of the day count, with this pancake, made with sprouted moongRead More
- 1 cup moong sprouts
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- salt to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
- 1 whisked egg
- 2 tsp refined flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp moong sprouts
- For the batter: In a hand blender add moong sprouts, ginger paste, salt, crushed black pepper, water, whisked egg and refined flour. Blend them well. Then sprinkle baking powder on the batter and bend it again.
- For the pancakes: Heat ghee or oil in a saucepan pour 3 tablespoon of the batter into the pan and add few sprouted moong on it.
- Cook the pancakes on low flame. Flip and cook until both the sides turn brown.
- For the accompaniment: Roast corn and spring onion greens on the grill or open gas at medium flame.
- For the plating: Cut the roasted corn into half and slit the roasted spring onion.
- Transfer them in a mixing bowl. Then mix salt, crushed black pepper and oil into the bowl.
- In a plate, add the pancakes and garnish it with the mixed corn and spring onion mixture.
- These pancakes taste best with green chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.