Sprout stuffed oat and whole wheat parathas By Vaibhav Mahajan
Sprout stuffed oat and whole wheat parathas
This whole wheat paratha is far from an indulgence and has been stuffed with varied sprouts.Read More
- For Dough
- 2 tbsp Oats
- 1 tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Curd
- For Stuffing
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped Corianders
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 cup alfalfa Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Moong Sprouts
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- Pepper as required
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix oats, wheat flour, salt and curd. Add water and knead a dough.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and cumin seeds, chopped onion, chopped green chillies, alfalfa sprouts, moong bean sprouts, asafoetida and mix well. Add salt, black pepper, chopped coriander and mix well.
- Cut the dough into round balls and fill them with the stuffing. Seal the ends. Dust some flour on the workstation and roll the dough into a paratha.
- Heat a tawa and cook the paratha from both sides. Add 1 tsp oil while cooking. Serve the paratha with chole and pickle.
Explore our Popular Stories.