Spring Roll Paratha By LF Team
Spring Roll Paratha
Parathas and pickles are synonymous to breakfast in many parts of India. Move over your traditional gobhi, aloo and paneer parathas and try this recipe of paratha prepared with spring onionsRead More
- For the dough
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp oil
- For the stuffing
- 1 cup spring onion
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder roasted
- 1/2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, salt, oil and water. Mix it well and knead into a dough.
- For the stuffing: In a mixing bowl, add spring onions, roasted cumin powder, chopped ginger and chopped green chillies and cumin seeds.
- Mix it well and keep it aside.
- For the paratha: Take small portion of the dough and flatten it with your fingers, Then, add the prepared stuffing at the centre of the dough. Seal it from all sides.
- Roll out the dough like your regular roti.
- Brush the pan with oil. Place the paratha over the pan.
- Sprinkle oil over the paratha and cook until both the sides turn light brown.
- Your paratha is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.