Sponge Cake With Chocolate Mousse and Galaxy Glazing By Maria Goretti
Sponge Cake With Chocolate Mousse and Galaxy Glazing
Maria Goretti takes you through all the steps of making Sponge Cake with Chocolate Mousse and Galaxy Glazing. She starts with a sponge cake and pours galaxy glaze over it.Read More
- For sponge cake
- 125 gm softened butter
- 125 gm castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 gm soft raisins flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 gm chocolate ganache
- whipped cream
- In a bowl add butter, castor sugar and mix it well.
- Add egg mix it and repeat the process one more time.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it again.
- Add self-raising flour and mix it well.
- In a baking tray add butter, the cake mixture and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 -25 minutes.
- In a bowl add whipped cream, chocolate ganache and mix it well.
- Cut the cake slices and add one slice into a tin.
- Layer it with mousse and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- To prepare glaze, in the pan add water, castor sugar, condensed milk and mix it.
- Add bloomed gelatin and whisk it.
- Add white chocolate whisk it again and transfer it in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and rest the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Divide the liquid mixture into three different bowls.
- In the first bowl add yellow gel food colour and mix it well.
- In the second bowl add red gel food colour and mix it.
- In a baking tray place the stand, add the cake on the stand.
- In the bowl add the yellow liquid mixture then red liquid mixture and in the white liquid mixture.
- Glaze the cake with the liquid mixture.
- Add edible colour dust.
- To garnish add chocolate carvings, blueberries and Spinge cake chocolate mousse galaxy glazing is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.