Sponge Cake With Chocolate Mousse and Galaxy Glazing
Maria Goretti takes you through all the steps of making Sponge Cake with Chocolate Mousse and Galaxy Glazing. She starts with a sponge cake and pours galaxy glaze over it.Read More
- For sponge cake
- 125 gm softened butter
- 125 gm castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 gm soft raisins flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 gm chocolate ganache
- whipped cream
- In a bowl add butter, castor sugar and mix it well.
- Add egg mix it and repeat the process one more time.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it again.
- Add self-raising flour and mix it well.
- In a baking tray add butter, the cake mixture and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 -25 minutes.
- In a bowl add whipped cream, chocolate ganache and mix it well.
- Cut the cake slices and add one slice into a tin.
- Layer it with mousse and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- To prepare glaze, in the pan add water, castor sugar, condensed milk and mix it.
- Add bloomed gelatin and whisk it.
- Add white chocolate whisk it again and transfer it in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and rest the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Divide the liquid mixture into three different bowls.
- In the first bowl add yellow gel food colour and mix it well.
- In the second bowl add red gel food colour and mix it.
- In a baking tray place the stand, add the cake on the stand.
- In the bowl add the yellow liquid mixture then red liquid mixture and in the white liquid mixture.
- Glaze the cake with the liquid mixture.
- Add edible colour dust.
- To garnish add chocolate carvings, blueberries and Spinge cake chocolate mousse galaxy glazing is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.