Spinach roll stuffed with fresh ricotta n beet cream By rohit shrivastava
Spinach roll stuffed with fresh ricotta n beet cream
The inspiration of my dish is palak paneer, I changed the structure of the dish my making it into a roll and served with beet root raita along with some potato wedges and try to plate a gourmet style.Read More
- A cup spinach, blanched
- 4tbsp ricotta (chhena)
- 1tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1tbsp pistachio, chopped
- 1tbsp dates, chopped
- 1/8 tsp garam masala
- A pinch nutmeg
- 1tsp green chilli, chopped
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 tbsp beetroot puree
- Spread a cling wrap ,layer blanched spinach overlapping each other.
- Add fresh ricotta and spread it on a centre, season with salt, pepper, nutmeg , garam masala.
- Add dry fruits, making another layer on top.
- Roll the cling wrap carefully to form roulade.
- Poach it in hot water for 10-12 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix yoghurt ,beetroot puree, a pinch if garam masala and seasoned to taste.
- Gently remove the cling wrap, and cut the roulade .
- Serve with potato wedges, beetroot raita.