Spinach Quiche By Maria Goretti
Get the various benefits of spinach as you savour this buttered Spinach Quiche, which makes a nourishing, wholesome and a flavourful snack. Treat yourself with the wholesomeness of the spinach.Read More
- 140 gm all purpose flour
- 100 gm chilled butter
- 75 ml ice-cold water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5-6 garlic pods
- 1 chopped onions
- crushed black pepper
- 15-20 chopped spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- In a bowl add refined flour, chilled butter and using hands mash it.
- Add ice cold water and prepare a dough.
- Cover the dough in cling wrap and leave it to prove in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin roll out the dough.
- Place the dough on quiche mould and cut out the edges.
- Repeat the same process with other moulds too.
- Place butter paper on the moulds and add chickpeas in it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 12 minutes.
- In a heated pan add butter, chopped garlic, chopped onion, crushed black pepper, sugar and salt.
- Add chopped spinach leaves and toss it.
- In a bowl add eggs, mustard paste, crushed black pepper, salt, milk, grated cheese and mix it well.
- Take off the chickpeas from the quiche mould.
- Stuff the quiche mould with spinach and add the egg mixture.
- Bake it again in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Unmould the quiche and cheesy spinach quiche is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.