Spinach & Beetroot Puri
Puris are an integral part of the traditional Indian thali. Aditi Govitrikar offers a healthy take on puris. Loaded with the goodness of spinach and beetroot, these puris taste wonderful with fresh chutney.Read More
- For puri
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 6-8 spinach leaves
- 1 cup beetroot grated
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp ginger chilli paste
- For chutney
- 1 green chilli
- fresh coriander leaves
- fresh mint leaves
- Take wheat flour in a bowl. Add chopped spinach leaves to this.
- Add grated beetroot, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and ginger-chilli paste.
- Mix these well using some water.
- Make small balls with this mixture.
- Flatten it to get the shape of puri.
- Fry the puri in hot oil and transfer it to a serving plate once done.
- For the chutney, blend green chilli, coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt and water into a smooth paste.
- Chutney is ready. Serve the Spinach & Beetroot Puri with the chutney.
Explore our Popular Stories.