Spinach Banana Smoothie Bowl By Shubhangi Patankar-Chonkar
Spinach Banana Smoothie Bowl
A Wholesome healthy Super bowl packed with antioxidants & nutrients, can be your go to meal first thing in the morning or a snack..Read More
- Frozen banana - 1 cup
- Blanched Spinach - 1 cup
- Apple - 1 no
- Dates - 2-4 no
- Milk [ cows ] - 1 cup
- Oats - 2 Tbsps
- For Decoration
- Chopped Pistachios - 2-5 no
- Raisins - 2-3 no
- Roasted Desiccated Coconut - 1-2 tbsps
- Apple Wedges - 2-5 no
- WhatsApp Image 2020-04-11 at 1.26.33 PM.
- Roughly chop apple in small chunks , not too small as we will be blending everything togetheCut a small piece of apple in wedges for decoration, and keep it asidPut all the ingredients in the blender and blend it awaYou can add water if needed for the right consistency as per your likinPour the smoothie in the bowl, top it up with apple wedges, pistachios raisins & desiccated coconut .
- Have it as Breakfast or Snack.. as its loaded with nutrients and will Nourish your body wel.
- Note: you can use fresh baby spinach instead of blanched one.