Spider Web Chocolate Cookies
There is something irresistible about cookies. The Oreo Spider Web Chocolate Cookies will satisfy your craving for cookies. These chocolate-dipped goodies are sure to lighten up your Halloween party too.Read More
- white chocolate
- oreo biscuit
- Pour a cup of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Place a heat-proof bowl on top of the pan and melt the white chocolate.
- Stir gently until the chocolate melts.
- Repeat the same procedure to melt the semi-sweet chocolate.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into a decorating squeeze bottle and keep it aside.
- Dip Oreo into the melted chocolate and place them onto a plate.
- For the icing: Make concentric circles onto each cookie with white chocolate.
- Take a toothpick and make lines in the outwards direction from the center to form a spider web.
- Your Spider Web Chocolate Cookies are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.