Spider Web Chocolate Cookies By LF Team
Spider Web Chocolate Cookies
There is something irresistible about cookies. The Oreo Spider Web Chocolate Cookies will satisfy your craving for cookies. These chocolate-dipped goodies are sure to lighten up your Halloween party too.Read More
- white chocolate
- oreo biscuit
- Pour a cup of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Place a heat-proof bowl on top of the pan and melt the white chocolate.
- Stir gently until the chocolate melts.
- Repeat the same procedure to melt the semi-sweet chocolate.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into a decorating squeeze bottle and keep it aside.
- Dip Oreo into the melted chocolate and place them onto a plate.
- For the icing: Make concentric circles onto each cookie with white chocolate.
- Take a toothpick and make lines in the outwards direction from the center to form a spider web.
- Your Spider Web Chocolate Cookies are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.