Spicy Thai Soup By Ranveer Brar
Spicy Thai Soup
This herb infused soup is packed with vegetables, spicy Thai flavours, and creamy coconut milk.Read More
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil
- 1 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 3 to 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 Red chillies
- 7 to 8 chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup shrimp stock
- 1 cup rice noodles
- ½ cup shrimps
- 6 to 7 chopped cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- salt to taste
- ½ cup green gram
- For Serving Crispy rice noodles
- Pickled cucumber
- For Garnish black pepper powder
- Coriander sprigs
- banana leaf
- In a pan heat grape seed oil.
- Add Thai red curry paste kaffir lime leaves, water, red chillies, chopped mushrooms, shrimp stock, and rice noodles.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl, marinate the shrimps with salt and add them to the pan.
- Add chopped cherry tomatoes, coconut milk, brown sugar, tamarind paste, and salt.
- Stir well.
- In the serving bowl, add some sprouted green gram, pour the soup, and again add some sprouted green gram on top.
- Garnish the soup with black pepper and coriander sprigs.
- Serve hot with crispy rice noodles and pickled cucumber.
Explore our Popular Stories.