Spicy Pesto Paneer
Pesto paneer is an exotic fusion dish that uses pesto sauce.Read More
- For Pesto
- Basil leaves
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves
- 6 to 7 Cashew nuts roasted
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 to 6 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 Parmesan cheeses halved
- For Panner
- 50 gm paneer thick slices
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Black pepper powdered
- For Garnish
- Pesto sauce
- Basil sprigs
- roasted cashew nuts
- Parmesan cheeses halved
- To prepare the pesto sauce, grind the basil leaves, garlic cloves, roasted cashew nuts, black pepper powder, salt, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, and parmesan cheese into a smooth paste.
- Slice the paneer into medium sized square pieces Top the paneer pieces with the pesto sauce.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and place the paneer pieces topped with the pesto sauce, on the pan. Fry the paneer pieces from one side.
- Transfer the paneer slices to a serving board. Garnish them with the remaining pesto sauce, basil sprigs, roasted cashew nuts, and parmesan cheese shaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.