Perfectly spiced hummus creamy and absolutely delicious.Read More
- For tahina
- 1 pita bread
- 1½ cup sesame seeds
- 4 tsp olive oil
- For hummus
- 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- 1 to 2 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- For tahina paste soak sesame seeds in hot water for at least 45 minutes.
- Drain and cook the seeds till dry and set them aside for cooling.
- Add olive oil and blend to prepare a creamy paste.
- In a mixer, add the boiled chickpeas, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt, olive oil and blend the mixture.
- Put 2 tbsp of tahina paste in a bowl and add the hummus mixture.
- Roast a pita bread and cut into different shapes.
- Garnish hummus with red chill powder, black pepper powder and a black olive.
- Serve with roasted pita slice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.