Spicy Fruit Salad
A spicy fruit salad recipe you could enjoy for a brunch.Read More
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup tamarind paste
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 4 to 5 dry red chillies
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 red apple
- 1 pear
- 1/2 pineapple
- Grind roasted peanuts tamarind paste, brown sugar, fresh red chillies, salt, oil and water, and finely chopped ginger in a mixer grinder. Grind them well.
- For the fruit salad: Cut pears, apple and pineapple in dice shape, Transfer the chopped fruits in a bowl. Add the ground mixture into the bowl.
- Mix them well with the fruits. Arrange the mixed and marinated fruits on the skewers.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and place the prepared skewers on it.
- Top it off with some lemon juice.
- For the plating: Chop cucumber, iceberg lettuce leaves and spring onions.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the chopped spring onions.
- Arrange the chopped cucumber and chopped iceberg lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Add some prepared dressing and place the skewers on the dressing.
- Garnish it with spring onions.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.