Spaghetti in Mason Jar
Are you looking for tasty and easy after-school snacks that your kids will love? Here is a recipe for Spaghetti in Mason Jar by Chef Pankaj Bhadouria which your kids will find just irresistible. This recipe for the Italian classic vegetable pasta is quick and easy and tastes incredible.Read More
- 5 - 6 tomatoes
- 1 cup spaghetti
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup tomato puree
- crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup boiled red kidney beans
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 2 - 3 tbsp steamed corns
- 1 cup chopped green zucchini
- 1 cup chopped carrots beans
- Prick the tomatoes using a knife and boil it in the water. Dip it in ice cold water and peel off the skin. Cut the tomato into half, deseed it and blend it to make a puree.
- In the boiling water, add salt, spaghetti, oil and let it boil. Strain the boiled pasta in a bowl. Wash it with cold water and add oil to it.
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped onion, salt as per taste and saute. Add finely chopped garlic and let it cook on slow flame. Add tomato puree, crushed black pepper, chilli flakes, oregano, sugar and mix it. Let the sauce cook for 15 - 18 minutes.
- In another heated pan, add oil, boiled red kidney beans. Add sauce over it and toss it. Add the mixture in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add chopped zucchini, yellow zucchini, red bell pepper, carrots, beans and toss it.
- In the mason jar, add spaghetti, red kidney beans, vegetables, grated cheese, sauce, steamed corns, chilli flakes, oregano and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.