Spaghetti Bolognese By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Fond of pasta? Then this recipe of Spaghetti Bolognese shared by Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay is just for you. Chef Pallavi presents this super easy and quick classic Italian pasta recipe full of creamy richness of its Bolognese chicken-based sauce. Spaghetti tossed in this meaty Bolognese sauce makes for a delicious and comforting Italian-style dinner.Read More
- 1 chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 4 - 5 basil leave
- For garnish
- grated parmesan cheese
- basil leaves
- In a saucepan, add water, spaghetti paste and let it boil.
- In another heated pan, add oil, chopped garlic and saute. Add chilli flakes and saute. Add finely chopped onion, carrot, celery and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Add hot sauce, worcestershire sauce and mix it again. Add minced chicken, salt as per taste and mix it well and let the chicken cook. Add tomato puree, basil leaves and mix it again. Add Worcestershire sauce again and mix.
- Add the boiled spaghetti in a plate. Pour the sauce over it.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.