Soya Shepherds Pie By Ranveer Brar
Soya Shepherds Pie
This pie tastes as comforting as it looks. In case you are trying to give your protein level a boost then this is the ideal dish for you. This one-pot meal can be your next favourite for sure.Read More
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 onions
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp all ground spice
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ cup tomato
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 cup soya granules
- few coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1½ cup potatoes
- Procedure to make Soya Shepherds Pie: In a heated pan add oil, finely chopped onions and stir it.
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon stick and mix it.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, all ground spice, turmeric powder and mix it.
- Add water, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, all ground spice and mix it.
- Add soaked soya granules, freshly chopped coriander leaves, and lemon juice.
- In a heated pan add oil, ghee, ginger - garlic paste and stir it.
- Add turmeric powder, boiled mashed potatoes, ghee, salt and mix it.
- Add the kheema in a bowl.
- In a piping bag add potato mixture and pipe it over kheema and bake it in the preheated oven at 220' C for 10 - 12minutes.
- To garnish add fruits, mint leaves, roasted papad, slices on onion and Soya Shepherds Pie is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.