An excellent snack using Tofu, combined with gram and rice flour.Read More
- 4 to 5 geen coriander
- 1 tbsp green chillies
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp rajgira (amaranth)
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 3 to 4 tbsp gram flour
- 3 to 4 tsp rice flour
- 250 gm tofu
- 1 tsp clarified butter
- lukewarm water
- green chillies
- Take chopped coriander and green chillies in a bowl.
- Mix them with a pinch of baking soda salt, rajgira, white sesame seeds, gram flour, rice flour and grated tofu.
- Mix them with the hand and add sufficient lukewarm water and a little clarified butter and mix it again.
- Make this mixture into fine small shapes with the hand.
- Pour oil in a pan and once hot, place all the small shaped mixtures in the oil for deep frying.
- When golden brown in colour take them out from the oil and transfer them to a serving dish.
- In a separate bowl, add a little hot oil into the chopped green chilli.
- Serve the soya paneer muthiya with this green chilli oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.