Soya Moong Ki Chaat
The chaat just got healthy with this recipe. Sit back and enjoy.Read More
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup boiled and ground soya nuggets
- 1/2 sprouted green moong
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup refined flour
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup sweetened curd
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds finely chopped ginger, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add boiled and ground soya nuggets, spouted green moong, chopped coriander, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix them well and transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator and allow it to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl, add refined flour, fennel seeds, oil, salt and water. Knead it well to form a dough. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- For soya moong Ki chaat: Once the dough is ready, make small dough balls from the dough.
- Roll the small dough balls into a thin sheet.
- With the help of a ring mould, cut this thin sheet into circles. Then, wet the edges with water.
- Stuff the prepared filling and seal the edges.
- Heat oil in a pan. Shallow fry the prepared soya moong gujiyas.
- For the plating: In a small glass, make layers of tamarind chutney and curd.
- Garnish the glass with stock of spring onions.
- Place the prepared soya moong dumplings onto a plate and garnish the plate with mint leaves, coriander leaves and tamarind chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.