Soya kebab By Abhishek Chatterjee
It's a melt in one's mouth recipe. Also very nutritious and easy to make.Read More
- Soya granules 50g
- Boiled Potato 1no.
- Chopped onion 50g
- Garlic and ginger paste 15g
- Roasted Channa dal powder 20g
- Corn starch powder 10g
- Red chilli powder 5g
- Garam masala 5g
- Salt to taste
- Soak soya granules in water for about 15 minutes .
- Squeeze them out.
- Put all the above mentioned ingredients in to a mixing jar ,grind it for 30sec.
- Make a small tikki by using the mixturPut it in to fridger for 15min.
- Shallow fry them from both sides until they turn to golden brown.