Soya Egg Roll Wrap By Pankaj Bhadouria
Soya Egg Roll Wrap
It’s tough for moms to always make something delicious and healthy for their kids’ school lunch. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a recipe for tasty and healthy Soya Egg Roll Wrap, which is a perfect treat for kids’ lunch box. Her wraps are full of nutritious and flavourful ingredients, which make it a healthy option as a school time snack.Read More
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup boiled soya granules
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tortilla sheet
- 2 cup grated cheese
- In a heated pan, add oil, soya granules, salt as per taste, red chilli powder, ground all spice and mix it nicely. Add tomato puree and mix it.
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat it. Pour the egg on the mixture of soya granules. Add tortilla sheet over it and let the egg cook.
- Flip the wrap and cook from the other side too.
- Add grated cheese and roll it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.