Soya dry manchurian By Ujjwal Kumar ray
Soya dry manchurian
Delicious snacksRead More
- 50 GM's of soya chunks
- 1 pcs Onions
- 1 pcs tomato,green chillies,capsicum,coriander leaves (garnishing)
- 1pinch aamchur powder
- 20 GM's Curd
- Soya sauce
- Tomato sauce
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Coriander leaves
- Chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Garam masala
- Firstly wash the soya chunks with hot water .
- Marinate the soya with curd ,chilli powder,turmeric powder,oil salt.
- Give a rest of 5 mins.
- Cut onions ,tomatoes,garlic, chillies,coriander leaves,capsicum.
- Fry soya chunks .
- Again take oil in a pan and put onions and saute it .
- Put soya sauce,tomato sauce,vinegar to it.
- Add salt ,pepper ,turmeric,chilli powder ,aamchur powder,and mix it properly .
- Add little bit of water and mix it .
- At last add the fried chunks and mix it for 2 mins .
- Then take out in a plate and garnish with coriander leaves,capsicum, green chillies...
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.