Soya Cigars with Pineapple Relish By Shipra Khanna
Soya Cigars with Pineapple Relish
Snack time demands something crispy and yummy. How about a healthy snack full of proteins? Chef Shipra Khanna shares the recipe for Soya cigars that are crisp. Enjoy these cigars with the freshness of Pineapple relish.Read More
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp ginger - garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- garam masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 cup soaked soya granules
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- oil for frying
- salt as per taste
- spring roll sheets
- For Pineapple relish 3 slices of pineapple
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped onion and saute.
- Add ginger - garlic paste and stir it.
- Add coriander powder, a pinch of garam masala, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies and mix it well.
Explore our Popular Stories.