Soya Brown Rice
Soya is a rich source of protein and is often used as a meat alternative in pulavs and curries. Chef Ranveer Brar combines brown rice with soya chunks and other masalas to make a delicious one-pot meal.Read More
- For Soya Brown Rice: 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Pav Bhaji masala
- ½ tsp Red Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Amchur powder
- ½ Tomato
- 1 Cup Soya granules
- 2 tbsp Green peas
- 1 Cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Procedure to make Soya Brown Rice: Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic, chopped onion, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, pav bhaji masala, red chilli powder and amchur powder.
- Mix well.
- Add chopped tomato to the masala.
- When the tomato is cooked, add the soaked soya granules and green peas.
- Add salt and mix again.
- Add cooked brown rice to this mixture.
- Mix well and add chopped coriander leaves.
- Transfer it to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Soya Brown Rice is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.