An easy side dish recipe for Soya Makhani, which is considered healthy as it is rich in protein.Read More
- 8 tomatoes
- 2 to 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp clarified butter
- dried fenugreek leaves
- 2 to 3 cups soya beans boiled
- 2 tbsp milk cream
- lukewarm water
- milk cream
- clarified butter
- Take tomatoes in a vessel.
- Add a little ghee and salt and cook them with the lid closed.
- For the masala, take red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and clarified butter, in a bowl and mix well.
- Add a little lukewarm water to this masala, and whisk it.
- Add some dried fenugreek leaves to the tomatoes along with the masala and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add boiled soya beans to the gravy and mix gently.
- If required add more salt to get the taste.
- Also add a little milk cream.
- Once the cooking is done, transfer the contents to a serving dish.
- Garnish it with milk cream and clarified butter and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.