South Indian Breakfast Wrap By Ranveer Brar
South Indian Breakfast Wrap
South Indian breakfast is beyond idlis and dosas. Try this breakfast wrap sprinkled with South Indian spices.Read More
- For filling
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 mustard seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp black gram dal
- 8-10 no curry leaves
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- #1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup chopped french beans
- 1 cup boiled split chickpeas
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 aam papdi
- 2-3 tbsp popcorn
- For roll
- - 1 roti
- 1 cup refined flour & water mixture
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds black gram dal, curry leaves, ginger paste, grated coconut, asafoetida, turmeric powder, salt, chopped French beans and boiled split chickpeas.
- Mix and mash them well.
- Top it off with chopped coriander leaves.
- Transfer the mixture into a plate and refrigerate it until the mixture cools.
- For the salad: In a mixing bowl, add diced aam papad and popcorn. Mix and crumble it well.
- For the flour mixture: In a mixing bowl, add refined four and water mixture, red chilli powder, salt, and grated coconut. Mix them well.
- For the wrap: Take a roti and fill it with the prepared mixture and prepared flour mixture.
- Roll the roti and coat it with the prepared flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the roti until it turns golden brown.
- For the plating: Cut the roti into halves and place them on a plate.
- Serve the roti with the prepared salad and garnish it with spring onions.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.