Sour bitter gourd (karela) By Damanpreet
Sour bitter gourd (karela)
It has different taste ..nd it is made with raw mangoes which is everyone’s favorite..Read More
- 9-10 pieces bitter gourd (Karel
- 3 onions grated
- 3 raw mangoes (amb
- Salt acc to taste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp corriander powder
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 3/4 cup mustard oil
- Peel the bitter gourd nd hollow it from inside then add salt to it nd keep it for 5-6 hrs .
- Then wash it with clean water ..Squeeze it properly .
- Take a bowl add grated onion , raw mangoes ..spices : salt , turmeric nd cumin powder ., coriander powder .
- Add the mixture in bitter gourd ..tighten it with thread .Heat the oil on low flame .
- Add the stuffed bitter gourd in oil nd place the lid for (20-25 mins ) .
- Serve hot .