Soupy dal By Meera Khurana
Bow of goodnessRead More
- 100grms toordal dal
- Half liter vegetable stock
- Ginger garlic finally chopped one tbsp each
- Black salt as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder and black pepper powder one tsp
- Juice of half lemon
- One tomato cut into cubes
- One cup finely chopped coriander
- Heat pressure cooker add vegetable stock.
- Add chopped ginger garlic.
- Add cumin pepper powder.
- Pressure cook for five to ten minutes .
- Remove in a bowl garnish with coriander and tomato cubes.
- Heat in oven for two three minutes before serving also have a cup of ginger lemon mint boiled water .