Soup in a Mug By Ranveer Brar
Soup in a Mug
Too tired to cook but want a simple homemade nutritious feast? Well, this cup soup is a saviour when you are in a mood to have something that is healthy and wholesome and at the same time pleasing for the taste buds as well.Read More
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 3 onions
- ¼ cup carrots
- ¼ cup capsicum
- ¼ cup red bell peppers
- ¼ cup yellow bell peppers
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ¼ tsp madras curry powder
- 2 green chillies
- fresh coriander
- Procedure to make Soup in a Mug: In a heated pan add oil, cumin seeds, chopped onions, salt and mix it well.
- Add chopped carrots, chopped capsicum, chopped red bell peppers.
- Toast bread slices for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped yellow bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, vegetable stock and stir it.
- Take the toasted bread out.
- Add Madras curry powder, fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped green chillies in the soup.
- Once the soup is cooked add it in a mug, toasted bread, grated boiled potato, grated cheese.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180' C.
- For garnishing, add chopped chives and healthy Soup in a Mug is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.