Sooran Ke Ladoo By Ajay Chopra
Sooran Ke Ladoo
These ladoos made from yam, khoya and milk are originally from Benaras and often cooked during Diwali. Before serving, garnish them with grated coconut and finely chopped almonds.Read More
- 5 tbsp ghee
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 100 gm khoya
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- 100 gm desiccated coconut
- Yam (Sooran)
- Procedure to make Sooran ke Ladoo: Grate the sooran.
- In a heated pan add ghee, grated sooran and stir it.
- Add milk and mix it well.
- Add sugar and let it melt.
- Add khoya green cardamom powder and let the mixture melt.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool in a bowl.
- Add desiccated coconut and mix it well.
- Prepare small Ladoo of the mixture and roll them in desiccated coconut.
- Garnish Sooran ke Ladoo with chopped almonds and it is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.