Sooji Toast By Rashmi Sharma
Perfect breakfast with all vitamins and minerals.Read More
- 1 cup sooji
- ½ cup cream or malai
- ½ cup milk
- 2tbsp corn
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped capsicum (green, yellow,red)
- 2 tbsp grated carrots
- 2 cubes grated cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp oregano
- 5-6 slices of multigrain bread
- Oil or butter as required
- In a bowl take sooji, cream or you can use malai and milk.
- Mix together, now add all veggies, cheese and seasonings.
- Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on a slice of bread and put in a non stick pan and let bread cook from the lower side.
- Put little oil on the upper part and flip.
- Let it cook till brown in colour,and crisp too.
- You can toast them in oven too.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.